Version 1.6 is out. In this version I start to use vectors. Progs are now split into client progs and server progs. Added Quake style key bindings, togglable mouse look, lookspring.
Version 1.5.1 is just released. It’s just a small update. First mewse tried to compile dedicated server on FreeBSD. There were some problems with header files and assembler that were quickly fixed. Now you should compile dedicaded server on FreeBSD without problems. Also in Windows version I changed video update system and now it runs a little bit faster. There were a strange problem with TCP/IP driver in Windows version, that hanged up computer. But after changing video update system this problem dissapeared (Windows API is realy strange). New binaries and sources are available at downloads page. Game data didn’t chage (if you have it, you don’t need to donload it again).
Also there’s a new logo on news page by James (I sent a reply but it came back with error).